• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan pro 330 150.00 pho

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir. I feel like 150 on a used poulan should be a complete saw. I think it may have to do with my location. I live in eastern North Carolina. Used saws can be got for under 100 most cases.. Until u need one or, something specific.
Then locally may be your best bet. $150 for this saw PHO is more than fair. Alluding to what Jon said, this is not a wood shark or wild thing.

I'm thinking about painting it orange and white and putting a farm boss sticker on it and asking 300.00. That will help it sell. Lol.
In all seriousness guys. I'm not worried if I part with this or not, I was just trying to pass on a good saw at a fair price. It's crazy what folks say in these threads these days. "It sucks because it's under 70cc" and "they sell for free in my area".

Ok then move along then...... Nothing to see here.

I'm thinking about painting it orange and white and putting a farm boss sticker on it and asking 300.00. That will help it sell. Lol.
In all seriousness guys. I'm not worried if I part with this or not, I was just trying to pass on a good saw at a fair price. It's crazy what folks say in these threads these days. "It sucks because it's under 70cc" and "they sell for free in my area".

Ok then move along then...... Nothing to see here.

Troof!

This saw will tea bag an MS290.

Andrew, now you see why I decided to keep my Poulan Pro Super 380. I just couldn't take the ********.

Look guys I'm not being disrespectful. I'm just trying to get the most out of my very limited budget. If I made anyone upset or angry I apologize. For real.

Good saws, just a hard sell. Every Poulan I've sold has been a tough sell (and eventually sold too cheap), but a good thing is that a fair deal can be had pretty often when its time to buy (like this one).

Try putting on firewood hoarders club, those guys don't care about brand name as much as they do quality/functionality.

Back