Powerhorse splitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodman44

woodman44

ArboristSite Operative
As some of you know we deal in log splitters. Anyway I have saw this line of splitters called powerhorse. Not powerhouse with is another company. Does anyone know who makes the line powerhorse or how to contact them. I have looked on line but can find nothing though I am not the best with with computers. Also does anyone have a powerhorse splitter or anyone know anything about them they would like to post. Thanks.

mattw24

mattw24

ArboristSite Lurker
I have one and have had pretty good luck with it. The motor starts easy every time even if it has sat for a little while. The splitting power is good and I have one which splits both directions. One can tell it is made cheaper than others, but for the money I have had zero problems and would recommend. Use two people when you put it together though!

jtimm

jtimm

ArboristSite Member
I also own one and have had it for about a year with no troubles yet. Starts easy, and has split some pretty tough wood including some elm,box elder, and oak. So far so good.

dancan

dancan

Spruce , The preferred wood of the Purgatory !
. AS Supporting Member.

Latest posts