Prayers for Treemonkey

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well a little up date on what I no. Scott was released from the hospital and then re admitted in for more testing. He has gotten in some arguments or heated discusions with the nursing staff and doctors, so I guess he is almost back to his old self. Once they figure out whats causing some issues he has. He aint out of the woods yet but hes making a heck of a ride.
Keep fighting Scott.

Beefie

Me and Sarah will be deer hunting the next few weekends but after that we want to go down to Scotts and hang out for a day, probably cook up some venison steaks. We will keep you all posted. Keep fighting Scott, hope the doctors are as good at doctoring as you are at saw doctoring. You'll be better than ever.

Me and Sarah will be deer hunting the next few weekends but after that we want to go down to Scotts and hang out for a day, probably cook up some venison steaks. We will keep you all posted. Keep fighting Scott, hope the doctors are as good at doctoring as you are at saw doctoring. You'll be better than ever.

Sounds like a good time. I would make the drive out to see Scott again. I never made it to the shop last time I was out there.

Back