Prayers please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to take a moment this morning to say thank you to all of you for the prayers and kind words for Wyatt. The community here on AS never ceases to amaze me when another member needs help or simply kind words.
Again thank you all.
We are waiting for him to come out of surgery now. I'll try to post some updates here as things progress.

He will be taken very good care of by our lord and savior. I pray and hope for Wyatt that he has a fast and speedy recovery.

I'm new here but from what I have seen on here everyone is a member of this family. I pray for your son and wish him a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I haven't posted anything today it's been a very trying day.
The burn on his back ended up being worse than they thought and required grafting also. Which in turn required them to also take skin from the undamaged part of his back. And his thighs. Definitely not what we wanted to hear but had to be done. And post op is always hard on them waking up and the doc getting the right amount of pain meds in.
But on a brighter note.
Tonight we seem to be over the hump so to speak. He is awake and playing on his iPad and talking with us and even a couple smiles and laughs. Definitely a good thing to see.
Hopefully we are on the uphill swing of things.
Thanks again to all of you for the prayers and kind words.

Sorry I haven't posted anything today it's been a very trying day.
The burn on his back ended up being worse than they thought and required grafting also. Which in turn required them to also take skin from the undamaged part of his back. And his thighs. Definitely not what we wanted to hear but had to be done. And post op is always hard on them waking up and the doc getting the right amount of pain meds in.
But on a brighter note.
Tonight we seem to be over the hump so to speak. He is awake and playing on his iPad and talking with us and even a couple smiles and laughs. Definitely a good thing to see.
Hopefully we are on the uphill swing of things.
Thanks again to all of you for the prayers and kind words.

I had a skin graft 40yrs ago next month (motocross accident). The techniques are much better now and I'm sure he will bounce back sooner than you can imagine!!! If you need anything, the AS brotherhood will be there.

So sorry to hear about this, terrible for a parent to see this happen to a child. If you're down in the Rochester area PM me your phone #.

Prayers sent. I hope the little guy bounces back quick.

Back