Prayers please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's hard to stay positive sometimes but when I got cancer it helped me when I thought how grateful I should be to be alive at a time in history when they could actually do something about it. Still praying for the best outcome for the little guy.

He is in our thoughts and prayers! Have faith and God will pull him through. My little girl who is soon to be six broke her collar bone at 3 years old. It was heart breaking for us like any parent. But in 3 weeks time you would not have known it was broke! Kids heal crazy fast. Hang in there buddy! Also dont know the situation with the x wife but try not to get bitter over this. He is going to need both of you during this time. God Bless!

image.jpg image.jpg Hi everybody, sorry I haven't posted any updates. Been a busy day with doctors and visitors and such.
Today was a truly amazing day and I believe some of that was due to all the prayers coming from all of you. The little guy was laughing and playing his iPad and shooting his nurf gun and actually sat up all by himself so he could get a better aim with his gun. Truly truely amazing.
Thank you all again for all the prayers and kind words.

Sorry to hear of your little guy's misfortune but happily it looks like he is on his way to a speedy recovery.
Never underestimate the power of faith and prayers. God Bless.

Glad to see him in good spirits, burns are the worst for sure. I grabbed a soldering iron back in grade school, which resulted in second degree burns on two fingers. That sucked to the say the least.

Glad to see he is doing well. Kids are amazing at how quickly they heal and bounce right back. It's awful to see them in pain but I think sometimes things like this are harder for the parents.

yragequ2.jpg

This was the center of our day, NERF wars.
Although we have definitely had our ups and downs, those great big smiles and laughs seem to erase the downs.

It's so good to see that smile! I couldn't imagine what you must be going through. Stay strong brother. You, your family, and your tough little man are in our families thoughts and prayers!

Back