Price increases

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musch

Chainsaw Zombie
Reaction score
Just noticed that online sellers are ALREADY posting higher prices for chainsaws.

One in particular, I was looking at a 372xpw for $621, and its now $639.

Anybody see this elsewhere? Is Stihl following suit???

Stihl announced increases a while back - effective Jan 11th in the NW. With Baileys gone, it gives Husky a nice umbrella to move theirs up;)

Are there any online Husky dealers out there?

They have all disappeared from what I can tell

The prices for just about everything tends to move up in January. The recent spikes in fuel prices have caused prices in many areas to go up including shipping, cost of steel, aluminum and plastic production is higher. Not related to chainsaws, but the cost of food,clothing and other durable goods has gone up because of fuel prices also. Better get used to it, it will only get worse.

I am a Husqvarna dealer, but I don't sell online, therefore everything I sell is assembled,filled with gas & oil, started & checked over throughly before the customer receives it!

Also every Husqvarna dealer was notified about 2008 price increases far in advance of the Bailey's (NO HUSQVARNA ONLINE SALES) notification, so this is not new news.

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but "Inquiry minds want to know!"

:sucks: :jawdrop:

Back