Price of chainsaw based on geography?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason8217

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Lately I have been wondering if there is a large price difference at dealers across north America.
I decided that a good way was to find this out is to ask everyone to post the price of the same model saw.
Saw had to be very available, that way there is less variables involved, I think it should be a authorized dealer.

The saw I chose is a Husqvarna 346xp. Included bar and chain 18"

Please make sure your post are accurate and do not included sales tax or other fees.
When we have enough, I will make a map of different colors to show the price delta.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Plant City, Florida

Please remember not to list to dealer specifically, just city state only

Husqvarna 346xp 18" with bar and chain

519.99. but after talking they
changed to 479.99

Thanks

3DBE0FCE-B5BD-4577-9783-AA47023355F1-2120-00000190FD632374.jpg

Hardware store in SE Michigan. Tlandrum says they should be $100 less than that, and Onthelevel, who is local, ran over and snatched it up at that price. Can't you always buy cheaper at Bailey's?

Just a tad over $1000 if you just pull the trigger, but i'm sure it would go down, but probably not even to $900. (The 550xp costs the same). Thats with VAT, if you had a registered company the VAT would go down another 10%, so you're probably still looking at about $800 after tax deduction and haggling. :msp_w00t:

Europe. :bang:

$400 for my last 346xp, $450 for my last 346xpg. Both PHO, southeastern NY state.

Last edited:
Back