Probably illegal to post but way to cool to not to....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got this from another place obviously.....Pls dont delete this is way frikkin rad....

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25748

:jawdrop:

I'm impressed. Very cool. If I can remember, I'm gonna follow that thread. I admit I was a little skeptical on the whole deal being legit, but then I read the article (scanned from the magazine) and saw how it could be legit. Since I happen to be a Ford truck owner, it's even more interesting to me. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kevin

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Unreal!!!! That guy is one hell of a sheet metal fabricator.

Ed

That is almost unbelievable, I can't wait to see the finished product!!!:cheers:

The dude is obsessed! I've read through the projects posts a while back and am simply astounded, man talk about skill and dedication. I just joined the site to doff my hat ta him, quite worthy & 10/10 on the coolness scale imho!
Its right up there with the mem who's building his chainsaw powered RC dragster, just sick I tells ya, it is makin' me want to learn to weld I think, after I build a forge :D

:cheers:

Serge

Thanks l2edneck for posting that. That thread is amazing...I can't wait to see the finished product also.

The dude is obsessed! I've read through the projects posts a while back and am simply astounded, man talk about skill and dedication. I just joined the site to doff my hat ta him, quite worthy & 10/10 on the coolness scale imho!
Its right up there with the mem who's building his chainsaw powered RC dragster, just sick I tells ya, it is makin' me want to learn to weld I think, after I build a forge :D

:cheers:

Serge

Hi Sprig,
I was just reading this post, and yeh, Obsession is a word that comes to mind...
I finally got busy at Christmas time, so I'll post another pic on my thread

That's one cool truck!

Thanks l2edneck for posting that. That thread is amazing...I can't wait to see the finished product also.

+1

And the guy said he had to learn welding first. Some people just have hidden talents and flat out put in major efforts I wouldn't think would be possible with limited capital.:clap:

For someone to have such drive and patience on one particular thing makes me jealous as hell! I have no patience and a splash of ADD. Yeah, no way I could do something like that. Thats an amazing project.

All I can say is wow!!! I just read through 41 pgs and that guy is dedicated to say the least. Great post!!

I just checked out the thread over on fullsizebronco.com and here is an updated picture of the H150 project :bowdown:

HPIM2641.jpg

Back