Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez. Ask a legitimate question here and get ridiculed. You all are heartless. Heartless I say!

LOLOL!!!! ask stumpy about how heartless we are!! you could use some of that money and buy a couple of chances on the 7901 dolkita raffle saw!!!

I'm just sayin!!!

Space, I would go with the ported 346. Face it man, we aint getting any younger, and light is good. Thats my opinion anyway. Good luck with your choice.

Buy that chevy small block saw that was forwarded around email a while back. With the Binford bar.

Just send it to me and dream up the next senseless thread.

Nah, you don't need it as much as I do... I thought you were selling 610's for 150 bucks a pop.

Space, send that money to me. I'd like to pay off my student loans.

I'd wager that what you don't know would fill a library. :laugh:
LOL! Always thought of you as an instigator more than a cutter! LOL! but you know what they say didn't happen with out pics, or even a good story or two. P.S I got my own library:D

Lately, I've had the very annoying problem of having more money in my bank account than I know what to do with. So, my question is, should I buy an 090g with 60" bar or a 346xp and have it ported? Maybe a Stihl 066?

Thanks in advance as I *know* you guys know how to get rid of high bank balances.

660, of course.

Hey spacemule, there's a new guy over at the woodburner forum you need to meet. His name is Woodcutter TV and he might even be related to you------at least he's one super intelligent person.

Lately, I've had the very annoying problem of having more money in my bank account than I know what to do with. So, my question is, should I buy an 090g with 60" bar or a 346xp and have it ported? Maybe a Stihl 066?

Thanks in advance as I *know* you guys know how to get rid of high bank balances.

Really tough to answer....... We don't know what other saws you own.... What need are you trying to fill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back