Pulled the trigger on a 361 today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, 361 is the B all, end all of saws, the masses here have spoken and the homeowner types are buying them like hotcakes.

:rock:

yup, last real saw that germany made. Will fill ever need ever arised. Just ask all the guys that have one, they'll tell you all about it....LOL

:givebeer:

Is it going to be starring the same nasal voiced kid with the underpowered slow a:censored: saw again. LOL

the nasal kid is my wife and the only underpowered saws i run are stihls.

LoL!

:clap:

you only own underpowered saws, that video sux almost as much as the nasal twang. Oops that's your wife. LOL

if my saws are so underpowered how comes nobody wants to run me?

:confused:

Under 18" I doubt you'd see a lot of difference in cutting speed.

Now switch b/c with the 441 and try again to rule out bad chain.

Anything bigger than 20" and the 441 will eat the 361 for lunch.

If you were burying the bar in that 48" stuff there is no comparison. That is even pushing it on the 441. More 660 territory.

Congrats, however, on the new saw. You are a proud new owner of what I would consider one of the best all around saws ever made.

P.S. Good choice on passing up the quick tensioner.

361 outcut a 441, nope, no way.

I'm sorry but a stock/modded 361 will NOT outcut a 441 stock, not possible. 441 will smoke a 361 all day long. If the 441 was screaming then the chain was dull. It could have been a "out of the box chain" but it prolly had like 10 tanks on it.:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

that 361 isn't even broken in yet either. there has to be something worng with that 441. probably dull chain or a badly set carb.

that 361 isn't even broken in yet either. there has to be something worng with that 441. probably dull chain or a badly set carb.

Unles the owner removed the limiter caps on the 441, there really isnt enough adjustment to screw it up that bad. I have tried mine in every place with the caps on, and it didnt change it enough to kill that much power.

I woud'nt claim a 361 could beat a 441, but my new 361 threatenedto make a clearing out of my woodlot yesterday:greenchainsaw: wow!

WOW!

that 441 killed that 361.

nice running 441 too!

:cheers:

the 361 is a disapointmnet compared to the 440.

:(

The MS260 is a huge disappointment compared to the 440, and I manage to run more fuel through mine than either of my 044's. Huhhh :confused:

Every tool has a job dillrod you don't use a 10lb sledge to hang a picture. :laugh:

The MS260 is a huge disappointment compared to the 440, and I manage to run more fuel through mine than either of my 044's. Huhhh :confused:

who said anything about the 260?

:confused:

Latest posts

Back