RAINS all the time around here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GoRving

I know that parts of the country need rain, and even 25 miles away from here has drought conditions, but for some reason, storms like to park themselves over this place. It's almost a daily thing now. Go outside to work on something, and here they come.

SHHHHHH; don't tell anyone but the local newspaper headline here said it hasn't rained here in 42 day's

But it did rain at my place for about a hour a few days ago :msp_razz:

SHHHHHH; don't tell anyone but the local newspaper headline here said it hasn't rained here in 42 day's

But it did rain at my place for about a hour a few days ago :msp_razz:

It's gotten almost funny here. We get rain all the time, and it's been that way most of the summer, but the local towns are on water restrictions. The only thing I have growing here are weeds and the grass in the yard, and I'm tired of cutting grass and bushhogging. I want to cut wood.

Tip: Don't underestimate a week of steady rain's ability to bring on depression

we finally got 2 inches of rain here,, this area has been in a drought for 148 days

Tip: Don't underestimate a week of steady rain's ability to bring on depression

I can fart my way out of a depression. It's best to fart enough to keep depression away, so you don't have to worry about it. If you live in Alaska, you may not be able to fart THAT much. Thanks for the info, though....:msp_biggrin:

We handle our 9.5 months of rain and drizzle by drinking coffee. Ice coffee is popular during our short non-wet season. You might try that. There is also the saying "There is no bad weather, only bad gear." Of course, our climate is slightly cooler so we can wear proper rain gear or proper clothing or carry spare clothing, etc.

Yup, we have no rain in the forecast. Last year was the opposite. It was the year with no summer.

Back