Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AK9.jpg

CrazyBus.jpg

Got to go sking with the boy last weekend tip top day down under a snow dump had just past but was 1st days of spring so down to T shirts by afternoon.

attachment.php

Oh these are Ozzy snow gum trees found on our mountains hmm er oh well small hills for you guys Mount Baw Baw Alpine Resort
Never would have thought you'd be one to "slide sideways" down a mountain, very nice. :msp_thumbup: Great pics.
I spent many years "draggin' my knuckles", I always liked one board better than two.....:hmm3grin2orange:

Never would have thought you'd be one to "slide sideways" down a mountain, very nice. :msp_thumbup: Great pics.
I spent many years "draggin' my knuckles", I always liked one board better than two.....:hmm3grin2orange:

Ha :cool2:twas once a decent skier many moons a ago, this great day was to bring home my memory's n share the with son, the story to tell here
http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/175005-339.htm#post3817825

It's a she , we got her last year from a bull dog rescue in Louisiana , prolly wanna of the coolest dogs we've had yet , loves the windows in the car !

ymytytub.jpg
and this is just for good measure , the customer actually saw me wearing there ex trees face and came out laughing ! So she took a pic and said she would post it to Facebook LOL , so I got that going for me !

Back