Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That boy on the right looks like he'll never forget you took the time to take a picture first! Sleep with one eye open daddy:hmm3grin2orange:

I think about how lucky you guys are that live out east. It seems like alot of you can travel a couple hours and see alot. The midwest is pretty boring.

nyza4yme.jpg
8u3y7uze.jpg
adarabug.jpg
dyqehyty.jpg
ebenate4.jpg
u2ysavy5.jpg
today my son was off school and came to work with me , it was nice , and the others were just random nice pics , well at least I think there pretty cool

mate bought a sail boat 32 foota & took me and it out to shake down the motor gear and what rope does what. Twas a grey but calm Port Phillip bay off Melbourne city, we got some wind later and all worked as expected roll on summer sailing

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry, cell phone pic. I thought it was clearer than it came out. Next time I'll remember to stalk closer. They're pretty used to people and don't spook anywhere near as easy as the ones that get shot at around home.

Last edited:
Those deer up there have some good camouflage, I can't see even 1, unless they're in their Halloween Pine tree costumes:laugh:

I took my son and his alter ego "Herman" fishing LOL we caught #### but Herman grabbed 2 small mouth and a monster cat man I hate Herman lol
5aryreja.jpg
uzu5y6et.jpg
then junior was at the liquor store with mom and met 2 eagles cheerleaders shaaaaa lucky

More Marc in the backcountry

Nice day for a ski tour in an undisclosed location...

IMG_2319.JPG

Nice day for Marc to dig a post hole also. And for his friend to render assistance by laughing and taking his picture.

IMG_2322.JPG

Hi! What's in that magic flashy light box thingy anyway? (yes, I pretty much always look that confused, no, I don't think I was stoned at the time.)

IMG_2324.JPG

The romanticism surrounding backcountry skiing is soon lost when you actually go out and do it. Always uphill, bad weather most of the time, occasionally getting lost on a knife edge ridge looking for something just a touch softer than boiler steel.

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2401.JPG

But then, occasionally, you find bliss. And it all becomes worthwhile-

IMG_1971.JPG

IMG_2461.JPG

IMG_1993.JPG

IMG_2463.JPG

IMG_2091.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG

And as the sun wanes, we have to say goodbye to our terrain

IMG_2482.JPG

And goodbye to our friendly northern creatures: