Randymac..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just wanted to say sorry for the loss of your brother last week Randy. I just heard from Aaron. I also miss having you around here, not the same without you. You are one of a few on here who I can call a friend. So very sorry my friend hope you heal up, and get back in the swing.

+1 RandyMac. I could not imagine loosing my little brother. May the peace that only God can grant be upon you and your's in this time of loss.

I talked to Randy today, he can be a tough one to read, even in person. I think he is okay, busy with stuff.
I met his brother twice, while they are twins, you could easily tell one from the other, they took different life paths, it showed.
I know my uncle some, but I haven't gone enough distance to picture what the pair of them were capable of.

Thanks for chiming in gang. Maybe Randy doesn't know it, but he is a big part of this site, and has alot of friends.

Truly sorry to hear. I too know the loss of a sibling. Hard thing. Stay positive and reflect on the happier times. The Lord works in mysterious ways and His plans are known only to Him. God bless.

Latest posts

Back