• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Randy's personal Poulan Pro 655BP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some saws are just too damned hard to replace. Thus is especially true when there is a story behind them that makes it personal.
+1.

It seems like only yesterday that I was having to listen to the nonsensical ramblings of the Meth Head that I rescued my ProMac 800 from.

Good times.

+1
Steven I'm glad to see you decided to keep this saw, of all saws I bet you'd regret getting rid of, this is one of them. This saw needs to stay where it is IMHO just because of the story behind it alone, and the joy your saws seem to bring you. I'm sure Randy will be glad too whenever he misses his old saw he can just have his buddy Steven bring it by for a romp in the woods good on ya.

Ya snooze, Ya loose. Thanks to my dear friend Johnathan, I have decided to make this one "unavailable." Took too damn long to talk Randy out of it to just turn around and give it away.:D
Sooo this means that you'll be selling one of them 288s???? :D

Ok...my 80 gallon QUINCY 2 stage compressor for this and the 2188.

Latest posts

Back