Rayco RG 50 bearings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadatwins

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Any one know the link belt part # for the bearings that are on this unit? It is a 1 3/4" pillow block bearing made by link belt, but the dealer only has a dealer part # at a dealer price = yikes !! Would like to find them at a link belt dealer at probably 1/2 the cost. Link belt has several 1 3/4" pillow blocks but they have different specs. Thanks.

You have a Motion Industries near you? They should have it or be able to get it.

Hello,

The bearings are specially made for the manufacturers by Rexnord/Linkbelt and Motion Industries will not carry them. What makes them special is that Rexnord makes them self purging because dirt can contaminate the bearing in a short time. I do carry these in stock for $215.47 each. You can visit New and Used Heavy Equipment For Sale and Export: Construction Equipment, Trucks, Heavy Machinery at Global Equipment Exporters and visit our on-line store. You will also get a $10 coupon on your order. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,

Eq Broker

Hello,

The bearings are specially made for the manufacturers by Rexnord/Linkbelt and Motion Industries will not carry them. What makes them special is that Rexnord makes them self purging because dirt can contaminate the bearing in a short time. I do carry these in stock for $215.47 each. You can visit New and Used Heavy Equipment For Sale and Export: Construction Equipment, Trucks, Heavy Machinery at Global Equipment Exporters and visit our on-line store. You will also get a $10 coupon on your order. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,

Eq Broker

Purchased bearing from this company and they were shipped and fit exactly. Good deal, thank you.

Back