Reading Assignment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the FAQ thread in the Sticky section. That one might should be kept in the Chainsaw section.
Thanks for posting that ! I had never seen that !

Always thought i knew how to get a carb "Close enough" with ears, until i removed my jug from my 028 super few days ago. I replaced the piston and rings maybe 2 years ago or less, and the top of the piston was CAKED with carbon. I have to get a little more practice at ear obviously. Need to get me a tack...FOrgot about madsens, Thanks :D

Yes lots of useful text but also lots of links that show all the information lost many by members who don't post anymore so it will never be recovered.

Personally I would hesitate to encourage anyone to use this site as an archive as I've never seen a satisfactory explanation of how files could go missing even with a hack other then they were never backed up properly, and no real assurance that anyone cared about the missing pictures the issue enough to truly address it going forward. So another hack or catastrophic failure of hardware could theoretically cause the same thing all over again. BobL on the milling forum always encouraged everyone there to post pictures etc on the site instead of links so now many old threads are worthless. He, Mr. Snelling and others have made attempts to recreate their information but again lots of information from others who are long gone won't be recovered. I think this still leaves the site as a great place for **** chat and have questions answered but a questionable place to pretend is a good long-term archive. JMO

Back