Redmax two stroke oil for a reasonable price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try on another computer? Or delete cookies/history in your browser....VPN maybe?

Post an Amazon link here....maybe I would get different price :D
No, I just order a gallon of Red Armor for $50 before it goes up . I have a few jugs of Dominator & Interceptor & Saber as back up that I run in my Polaris 700 RKS & 850 RMK sleds brother !

I just got a gallon of redmax just a bit ago. But with prices going up it never hurts to stock up. That and tomorrow I'll be getting another 5 gallon of gas to mix on my way home from work... tis the season to cut wood.

I bought a quart of ace hardware brand low ash oil for $10 and change today. it is greenish and smells like echo powerblend and does a fine job.
But i am just a firewood hack with a cheap chainsaw.
I just checked this stuff out today my local ace had it for sale for $ 8.99. It's made by Warren, who also makes most all of Walmart's lubricants.

I just got a gallon of redmax just a bit ago. But with prices going up it never hurts to stock up. That and tomorrow I'll be getting another 5 gallon of gas to mix on my way home from work... tis the season to cut wood.
Oil prices are going to go up by a good amount before the end of the year.
Gasoline and diesel margins are excellent right now, so lube oil range fractions are being cracked and and coked into diesel and gasoline.

Gas is 3.14 here while diesel is 5.29
Shite, I wish it was that cheap here. Regular is soon gonna go over $4.00 gal. I'm sure high test is a good bit more. Haven't bought diesel in a while. Guess I should get some of that too. Winter is coming and the kubota gotta plow!

e-free is 87 as well here but $4.99
Yikes... 4 gallons of red armor in bound.
$222.59 with tax. Found a bunch of gallons for $87.00 each. I'll have oil for a few years at least. Took all but 2 years to go through my last gallon of klotz.
BTW the link yota posted is the cheapest I found on the net. Evilbay is $239.00 pretax.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221017-224318_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221017-224318_Samsung Internet.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 0
Yikes... 4 gallons of red armor in bound.
$222.59 with tax. Found a bunch of gallons for $87.00 each. I'll have oil for a few years at least. Took all but 2 years to go through my last gallon of klotz.
BTW the link yota posted is the cheapest I found on the net. Evilbay is $239.00 pretax.
I got a few quarts of ace hardware brand stuff laying around that will get me by. I have some red armor laying around but it is the prev formula made by spectrum before it was changed out to the cheaper version.

Latest posts

Back