RedMaxx saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a gz4000 which is a 40cc saw that is light,easy starting, and smooth to run. I use a 14" bar with 91vx chain and use it to cut the small limbs on a tree up to about 10-12" diameter wood. I enjoy using mine.

They're awesome!!! :clap:

---------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSTBubXJtSU

---------------------------------------

IMG_0983.jpg

:greenchainsaw:

I have a 3800. It is about 38cc. Starts and runs good. I like it better than the Dolmar401 I had.
A muffler MOD. is almost a necessity.

Nothing but good to say. Easiest starting saw I ever owned. I have a Redmax GZ4000 40 cc saw and I also have the Ryobi 10532 (the redmax GZ400 chinese clone) Both are excellent saws and a blast to run for their size and weight they are little screamers. I haven't talked to anyone that actually owns a Redmax that has anything but good to say.

I'm glad someone posted this thread.I'm thinking about the 3500T saw myself.I love little screamers,in saws i mean.:biggrinbounce2:
DON

I was told that the 7000 and 5300 were Chinese built Huskys, 570 and 353. Been looking into getting a Husky/Jonsered dealership now that George is gone. Hope to be in business by the new year.

red

I own the redmax 3500 arb saw and it is a wonderful piece of equipment. I've been running this thing almost daily since I bought it about 8 months ago. The only problem I encountered was that the spark plug that came in it wasn't giving enough spark to start it easily. After putting a new plug in I cannot complain one bit. I'd put it up against comparable stihl arb saws anyday. And it's actually a bit lighter in weight.
I'd recommend a Redmax to anyone looking for a quality tool for a reasonable price.

??

question for you guys :

The ryobi (redmax) saw pictured in one of the posts above the same saw that home depot carries?
thanks for the input.

I was told that the 7000 and 5300 were Chinese built Huskys, 570 and 353. Been looking into getting a Husky/Jonsered dealership now that George is gone. Hope to be in business by the new year.

Thats good I wondered if anyone would take it over. Glad to hear it going to be someone who really enjoys saws:rock: Instead of Anthony's or some other smallgas place that dont really care about saws in particular.

Thats good I wondered if anyone would take it over. Glad to hear it going to be someone who really enjoys saws:rock: Instead of Anthony's or some other smallgas place that dont really care about saws in particular.

:agree2: Where ya going to set up shop? Are you going to buy George's inventory? What is going to happen to the stuff George had? Keep us posted!:cheers:

:agree2: Where ya going to set up shop? Are you going to buy George's inventory? What is going to happen to the stuff George had? Keep us posted!:cheers:

Looking at 2 places, one in Carleton ( where my heart would like it ), and one in Yarmouth ( where my wallet says it should be ). Probably follow the wallet. Plans are for sales and repair of not just chainsaws, but everything up to motorcycle/atv repair. Time and financing with determine the size. Time to try something new, old body can't take the beating anymore from woods work.

Looking at 2 places, one in Carleton ( where my heart would like it ), and one in Yarmouth ( where my wallet says it should be ). Probably follow the wallet. Plans are for sales and repair of not just chainsaws, but everything up to motorcycle/atv repair. Time and financing with determine the size. Time to try something new, old body can't take the beating anymore from woods work.

Looking forward to future dealings. Wish you the best of luck!:cheers:

I heard a rumour that PJ'S motor sports aka. Pat ,would probably sell his outfit for the right $$ not sure, good location though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back