Reliability: Husky vs. Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I didn't even read half of it. I was just joking around. Im with troll it comes down to personal experiences and model for model when it comes down to reliability as well as the user. I mean every manufacturer in the world produces the odd lemon.

True - - - if HE wants to.
Al :) :) :)

Good point, if he wants to. If I were him I would and they would probly fix the saw. After that there should be no more complaints. I reckon it boils down to him. As for all of us we went along for the ride, the same ole as always but hey if we didn't we'd all be bored I guess so what the hell, :cheers: :cheers:

Sure I would, I didn't care to read the tread, because of the topic in the heading.......:cheers: :cheers: (only two left for me, as you used up six.....)

Now, how about relics from the 1980s, or even the 1960s in parts of the world.....LOL

I see that edit, itching are ya,LOLOLOLOLOL

(best dayumm saw ever made was made in the 80's, 028 Stihl,hehe)

I'm Not So Sure!

Good point, if he wants to. If I were him I would and they would probly fix the saw. After that there should be no more complaints. I reckon it boils down to him. As for all of us we went along for the ride, the same ole as always but hey if we didn't we'd all be bored I guess so what the hell, :cheers: :cheers:

From his earlier thread about Homelite vs. Craftsman I wonder if he even owns a 357! ;) ;) ;)

Haha I didn't even read half of it. I was just joking around. Im with troll it comes down to personal experiences and model for model when it comes down to reliability as well as the user. I mean every manufacturer in the world produces the odd lemon.

Do something with that dayummm lawyer yaw got on yaws side,LOLOL

I'm for hanging the Space from the highest tree myself, dayummm troublemaker is all he is.
(put that in your sig Space),hehe

Did you guys read where some talking head said the Lions will go 9-7 this year?

That's just crazy talk, I tell ya!

p.s. What's a "Lions?"

Do something with that dayummm lawyer yaw got on yaws side,LOLOL

I'm for hanging the Space from the highest tree myself, dayummm troublemaker is all he is.
(put that in your sig Space),hehe

Troublemaker you do sez?

How that be, They don't allow saw in the court room, he never been in no court room. and he don't ruz no saws anyhow?

Why I bet if there were an argument about shoelaces he would jump right in, and trip on the same?

Sorry bout that,LOL, means I got four now,haha :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You counted wrong - only three left for me.....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

...and I am dead tired of the Stihl vs Husky vs Dolmar thingy on a general basis - I just evaluate the availiable info on the individual saws in each class, and make my choise, and there is no reason to look back.....

Somehow, most of my saws ended up as Huskys after that process - can you imagine that - LOL.....

....but the MS361 still is my favorite, by a solid margin - the King of trigger response, and pretty grunty as well....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back