Remember the days we chatted.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read that entire 3 pages and it was lame , and further more you being nice is "creepy" as hell , so please try and do a bit better with your archiving discoveries . And honestly there's a reason why threads are old around its because they ran there course or just plain sucked , you need to decide which .

Awwwwww really after I took the time to post this up for you , bet ya don't even remember wresting with that tree with the green Steiner , huh?
e4y8ede8.jpg
packy time !!!!!

Awwwwww really after I took the time to post this up for you , bet ya don't even remember wresting with that tree with the green Steiner , huh?
e4y8ede8.jpg
packy time !!!!!

I don't have to take the tractor to the packie anymore, Porks. These days I go in style, you know, leather trimmed wheel and shifter, bluetooth audio system, etc. I'll still take the Schwinn on occaision, though. ;)

I don't have to take the tractor to the packie anymore, Porks. These days I go in style, you know, leather trimmed wheel and shifter, bluetooth audio system, etc. I'll still take the Schwinn on occaision, though. ;)

Ohhh you gave back the vagina with wheels ! And replaced it with leather trim

When the Hell was that! I mean I remember the teasing, name calling, bad jokes, cursing and instigating but chatting? No, don't recall any of that. Is that what we were supposed to do here?

I asked my wife if she remembers when we used to watch ####os, she said, " Well them days are over now skippy, get used it, learn to do things by yourself!" Then asked her if she remembered when my answering machine was full up with different girls and friends wanting to do fun stuff.

When the Hell was that! I mean I remember the teasing, name calling, bad jokes, cursing and instigating but chatting? No, don't recall any of that. Is that what we were supposed to do here?

I asked my wife if she remembers when we used to watch ####os, she said, " Well them days are over now skippy, get used it, learn to do things by yourself!" Then asked her if she remembered when my answering machine was full up with different girls and friends wanting to do fun stuff.

Who are you kidding Dan, them Guys looking for a good time still call you... now they just leave the message on the cell phone instead.

Ya mean the Cambodian massuce named Nina but is more like a niño

Having spent a good amount of time in south east Asia I will have to admit, as cross dressers they are hard to pick out. Sometimes you had to do the old Nick Dundee and go for the package check to make sure... only thing is we as young GI's were checking to make sure they werent men. Dano may have been checking to make sure he was getting what he paid for. Just saying. :cheers::cheers:

Having spent a good amount of time in south east Asia I will have to admit, as cross dressers they are hard to pick out. Sometimes you had to do the old Nick Dundee and go for the package check to make sure... only thing is we as young GI's were checking to make sure they werent men. Dano may have been checking to make sure he was getting what he paid for. Just saying. :cheers::cheers:

All of it !

Ya gotta take what you can get in this economy.

See, this is what its all about, here we are chatting it up with the Chris Christy of arboriculture and his faithful compatriot all the way from The 38th Parallel Drippy #### McGee. I don't know which one is which, can't really tell em apart.

Last edited:
Ya gotta take what you can get in this economy.

See, this is what its all about, here we are chatting it up with the Chris Christy of arboriculture and his faithful compatriot all the way from The 38th Parallel Drippy #### McGee. I don't know which one is which, can't really tell em apart.

It's like an underwear jack in the box !

Back