Remember the days we chatted.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is LAMB and 5 min I'll never get back and btw the Sunday thread recovery SUCKED!! I quit at post #9. You guys need to find something better to do when it rains. Oh now "I have a potty mouth" :) If you get this bored again tear down a saw or two and send me your cylinders for a good once-over.

This thread is LAMB and 5 min I'll never get back and btw the Sunday thread recovery SUCKED!! I quit at post #9. You guys need to find something better to do when it rains. Oh now "I have a potty mouth" :) If you get this bored again tear down a saw or two and send me your cylinders for a good once-over.

Ah, had a bad day, eh?
So go away,,eh!
Jeff

When I get bored I go cruising for Asian transvestites... the first place I check is Jersey.

I think I will read a thread from the archives every Sunday morning and and post it here. There are alot of interesting archive threads and when it is boring here, I will save Sunday for a new read.
I will start with this one.
Jeff

http://www.arboristsite.com/commercial-tree-care-climbing/159809.htm

:biggrin:

This was one of your better posts, such a shame you haven't kept it going.If you could keep the "remember the days we chatted "thread going it would be much appreciated

Having spent a good amount of time in south east Asia I will have to admit, as cross dressers they are hard to pick out. Sometimes you had to do the old Nick Dundee and go for the package check to make sure... only thing is we as young GI's were checking to make sure they werent men. Dano may have been checking to make sure he was getting what he paid for. Just saying. :cheers::cheers:

this thread just got really good.... thanks jeffy!

Back