reminder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sloth9669

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
As i sat here clicking around AS in my recliner with a t-shirt and shorts on. 33* outside 74* inside and my new son on my lap i see an oil truck drive down the road past my house......It is then that i got my reminder to go down stairs and put more wood in the stove !:hmm3grin2orange: Everyone remember to fill that wood stove and stay safe and warm this weekend !

if my wife saw your post she'd shoot all of us! we left about 12 and i stacked a "little" hedge into the fire. Come home about 5 and its 83 in the hallway (away from the stove) on the plus side she stripped down to her baby doll and stockings and is running around the house. :)

if my wife saw your post she'd shoot all of us! we left about 12 and i stacked a "little" hedge into the fire. Come home about 5 and its 83 in the hallway (away from the stove) on the plus side she stripped down to her baby doll and stockings and is running around the house. :)

This is AS - and no pics = It didn't happen!

OP - 50F today and no need for fires in MA.

Back