remote control trimming and pruning machine with aerial work platform isolated

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. What does one of those critters cost?
I think the video was kinda medieval.

Who made Who

I have that AC-DC song in my head, lol. Wow that machine could put climbers at risk if used while a climber is in the tree, but for those real complicated and difficult to get to Trees, pretty cool. If any of you guys noticed this is my very first post on Arboristsite, I was reading some information on a different harness tonight and a colleague recommended AS, thanks for such an informative site, well guess I will be posting regular if theres anyone noticed.

33 inch wide boom rotation 380 degree 60 feet 30 feet from side
remote control isolated boom

video homemade
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngvli76mqqiv27c/100_1848.mp4?m

made in quebec canada

hey an't that the boom off the space shuttle :msp_wink: there a market for these gizmos as very handy when needed but its hard to break in the industry and find who needs them most.
try ROW right of way line clearer as they more often just go the hack nay worry about pruning cuts but with the ball rotator it was doing a good job from afar

I have that AC-DC song in my head, lol. Wow that machine could put climbers at risk if used while a climber is in the tree, but for those real complicated and difficult to get to Trees, pretty cool. If any of you guys noticed this is my very first post on Arboristsite, I was reading some information on a different harness tonight and a colleague recommended AS, thanks for such an informative site, well guess I will be posting regular if theres anyone noticed.
Welcome to AS, where in canada are ya from?

I envisioned this before I ever saw one. I was just telling my wife about it and explaining how it would have outriggers and be able to cut and hold branches. I really think I should be an inventor:msp_biggrin:

Yeah how much? How many have you made?

we are upgrading the one you saw already since most of customer are working for hydro so the new one will be fully
dielectric so you can cut in hard to reach place under electric wire will be available in january-feb 2013 since we are the first one to offer a machine that you can use either the nacelle or the chainsaw also you donc see we have other attachement just to cut branche 3 feet long shear blade 18500 lbs we also have a trimmer that you can put on the machine to cut 4 feet wide little branches ...... etc

ps i made a facebook under rf-innovation more pic and video will be update all the time faster .......

our web page is not up today you can see a video of the very 1 machine .......Fabricant de machine pour l'élagage et l'émondage d'arbres au Québec | R.F. Innovation

Looks slow I'd outrun that with a the giraffe all day.

you probably write since the guy that did the demo it was its 1 time only 4 hrs practice (video homemade )

but the machine is fully adjustable speed and all ..you can program 10 users ....you put shear blade on it and you take a tree down in no time .........
also this machine his for hard to reach place and under electric wire donc whant to replace other equipment

34 inch wide and lift to 60 feet high ........ dielectric ..... do job nobody else cant do .......

This type of machine is only the begining of what we are going to see. A camera at the cutting head and rigging with lowering from the tree are two more functions that are in the works.

we have 3 camera already on it up to 5 .......

we are upgrading the one you saw already since most of customer are working for hydro so the new one will be fully
dielectric so you can cut in hard to reach place under electric wire will be available in january-feb 2013 since we are the first one to offer a machine that you can use either the nacelle or the chainsaw also you donc see we have other attachement just to cut branche 3 feet long shear blade 18500 lbs we also have a trimmer that you can put on the machine to cut 4 feet wide little branches ...... etc

ps i made a facebook under rf-innovation more pic and video will be update all the time faster .......

our web page is not up today you can see a video of the very 1 machine .......Fabricant de machine pour l'élagage et l'émondage d'arbres au Québec | R.F. Innovation

Cool, so how much? Good to see a Canadian Company making these

I hope you produce a video of an experienced operator using the machine.
Otherwise, it might be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it ain't gonna fly.

Help........... invasion of the electronic arborist. I just drop it of on the job and its like an automated lawn mower. Forget manlift inventions. I like climbing. Can someone invent a machine that takes brush to the chipper? .....automatically.

Help........... invasion of the electronic arborist. I just drop it of on the job and its like an automated lawn mower. Forget manlift inventions. I like climbing. Can someone invent a machine that takes brush to the chipper? .....automatically.

been dreaming the laying of limbs by chip tray and then the how to for a auto feed chipp for years. no joy. Now on a stump machine that sucks scoops or ? the spoil up away to side or even into a truck tray.

They have trucks with a mid mounted chipper,grapple in the rear and a conveyer in between. Not much room being its an 18 wheeler.

YouTubethis is fully automated tree trimming

And Jeffs out of business.....

Back