Remote Grinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey All, Does anyone have any experience with or knowledge about the remote units with stump grinders. And, how well they hold up years down the road. Thanks Pete

remotes

Hey pete
I've sold remote control grinders for at least last nine years some cable remote and some radio,:clap: up to now no problems at all, you can expect to change the odd switch now and again but thats about it.
in the last 18 months all diesel grinders I have sold have had remotes, we only sold one lever machine last year.
once youve used one you will never go back to levers, your productiverty will go up and your teeth life will increase as your only gring wood and not dirt because you can see the whole grinding area and not only that but you want die from dust in your lungs like when standing right at the machine.
hope this helps.
Dave.

www.listonequipment.co.uk

i operate a vermeer 1102 turbo with a remote,,,love the remote option we purchased with the machine,,,lets me see full view of the job and surrounding area around me to secure safety,,,on the remote has a button with an all stop that immediately stops the cutter wheel,,,,love the option of the remote

Latest posts

Back