Replace gas line - Mcculloch Eager Beaver 16?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktook

Reaction score
Have a Mcculloch Eager Beaver 16 S# 600032-17 where the gas line broke. How does one replace this gas line? I have 1/8" gas line ~12" and tried to fish it into the hole after removing the carb. But, I will only go into the tank perhaps some 2 inches. It needs to go more so that I can attach the gas filter. Must I split the case? If so how, I have removed all screws on the left side and it will not... Surely, there must be a trick to doing this! The old line just seem to break in two or three places.

Thanks in advance for some assistance...: ( confused: )

Ken

Have a Mcculloch Eager Beaver 16 S# 600032-17 where the gas line broke. How does one replace this gas line? I have 1/8" gas line ~12" and tried to fish it into the hole after removing the carb. But, I will only go into the tank perhaps some 2 inches. It needs to go more so that I can attach the gas filter. Must I split the case? If so how, I have removed all screws on the left side and it will not... Surely, there must be a trick to doing this! The old line just seem to break in two or three places.

Thanks in advance for some assistance...: ( confused: )

Ken

ktook,

Welcome to AS,
As far as your question goes someone here in the milling
section maybe able to help you........but you will have better luck with
your question in the chainsaw section of AS, see link below

http://www.arboristsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Good Luck,
Gary

Throw some lube on it then try to put it in. Use your mix oil that way you know it shouldn't react with the line.

Latest posts

Back