replacement for husky 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmermike

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just looking on their website and don't see the 350 listed. What is the replacement for it? Buddy of mine is looking for a new saw. I think my 346 is overkill for him. Only needs to cut 2 or 3 cords a year. I thought the 350 would be perfect for him. Maybe I should just sell him my 346 and get a NE346:D .

2-3 cords a year? Any mid 50cc to mid 60cc saw should do... I guess it depends on his budget.

I believe the 350 got replaced with the 450. I've got the 350 and love it. My buddy has the 450 and he loves it alot too. I haven't had the chance to run his 450, but it seems like it's going to be a good saw.

Weight, size, power, balance... 353 is the closest replacement- a little better saw to boot.

2Door

The 450 is the direct replacement of the 350. They have the same power, but the 350 was 2cc bigger. Hope this helps.

-Kevin

At least a 50CC for a firewood saw. I run a refurbed 6401 and a new372XP. Helps tackle the bigger stuff. Don't want to get caught short!

Thanks for all the replies. Don't know if the 450 is an E-tech or not. Wanted to stay away from one if possible. I know its just a muffler change away, but wanted to stay stock if at all possible. Have to look into a 353 as well. Was about ready to tell him to go get a poulan or similer, but he really likes how the husky works and I've had real good luck with mine. Pretty tough to beat the 346 as an all around saw. I've got the 365 for the big stuff but just love running the 346. The handiest smoothest running saw I've ever had.

Latest posts

Back