Request for Stihl 045 AV Super service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeGSU

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey all. New to the forums and new to the Stihl chainsaw family. Bought a stated-to-be running 045 AV Super from eBay recently and it's pretty beat up and filthy. Looking to get it cleaned up and possibly get some new parts. Anyhoo, I've found a parts list pdf that'll come in handy, but I've seen mythical talks about the service manual that seems to exist but seems to be as difficult to find as the Holy Grail. And I get the feeling that all the copies on eBay for $20 are just someone printing out pdf copies on their home printer...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hey all. New to the forums and new to the Stihl chainsaw family. Bought a stated-to-be running 045 AV Super from eBay recently and it's pretty beat up and filthy. Looking to get it cleaned up and possibly get some new parts. Anyhoo, I've found a parts list pdf that'll come in handy, but I've seen mythical talks about the service manual that seems to exist but seems to be as difficult to find as the Holy Grail. And I get the feeling that all the copies on eBay for $20 are just someone printing out pdf copies on their home printer...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Check your inbox

Hi can you maybe have a stihl 045 manual for operation? i looking for the winter mode but i only find very few information

Latest posts

Back