Restored Pioneer 750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aurora is too far to drive for you heffer.... oh yeah and its my birthday.

Assuming you are looking at that one on Kijiji. I think I already worked out a deal with Mike on it. I don't have the saw in hand yet but I believe its a done deal. Being that its my Birthday perhaps you could leave things be.

He's still got the two 400's.... he also mentioned that he has two RA's as well....Kind of sounds like he's been dealing with a terrible case of CAD for some time now.

I think he'll become a member here soon. He's currently on some other site out of Europe.

This is as far as I'm going to take this 750, with the exception of polishing the handlebar. The new chip deflector is obvious enough, but I also acquired a NOS primer button to replace the scarred up original and it now has an airfilter installed.

Anybody have any idea how I can slide the top grip back to center? I tried a heat gun on its lowest setting with no luck, but maybe I need to be more aggressive.

Chris B.

Have you tried soaking the handle hot soapy water?

Hey Rowan, give me a message... [email protected]

I have something for you

Assuming you are looking at that one on Kijiji. I think I already worked out a deal with Mike on it. I don't have the saw in hand yet but I believe its a done deal. Being that its my Birthday perhaps you could leave things be.

He's still got the two 400's.... he also mentioned that he has two RA's as well....Kind of sounds like he's been dealing with a terrible case of CAD for some time now.

I think he'll become a member here soon. He's currently on some other site out of Europe.

Back