RIP Gypo Logger {John Lambert}

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so very sad! John Lambert, aka GypoLogger, aka Sunlover is the reason I joined this site. He sent me an email well over 21 years ago telling me I should join this site. I have never known him to to post a cross-word about anyone which I cannot say about some here including myself. He always conducted business straight forward and honestly. I as well as many others will miss him greatly even though I never had the pleasure to meet him in person. I will always remember his mention of his "saw wench". It is sad most if not all the pics he posted are gone. He had some great ones. Not that anyone wants to see it but I will never forget the pic of him bucking a log, buck butt naked. That was a classic. I hope he is up there smiling down laughing at us all.

Bill

Bill G
I was gonna mention the buttless chaps or something with a human butt & a chainsaw in the same picture LOL. Wasn't quit sure what I was getting into on Arboristsite!
I've spent more time away than I have here, but Gypo Logger always stood out to me for the reasons you mentioned. I remember being an actual kid on here & being ridiculed by a few or more people at one point for what they thought about me. Which was just me being a kid in the country with guns & saws & lots of trees. John was the opposite of those people & that left a lasting impression.

We were just talking 4 days ago over on CR and Race Saws.

Guy in my group that lives by him said it was sudden in thread yesterday.

Crazy guy to hang out with back in the day. RIP buddy.

Met him at a Ohio racing gtg back in 04-05 first time. Then at Chardon lumberjack event.

Him and Al at Ohio GTG.

gtgjohmal.jpg

Latest posts

Back