RIP Gypo Logger {John Lambert}

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypo posted this photo here at AS years ago. I thought it may have been him.

It is him in the photo? Or something he found and posted here?

He was crazy enough. I'll gladly delete this if found disrespectful. Or if it's not him.

View attachment 1058935

Which way to the BEACH??

Hello, I had some digging to do but found the video of Gypo at the :Jokers" GTG. There is no audio for the first 5-7 minutes. Gypo is on at around 5.35 This is an old video and I did not have very good equipment. His cut is the first on on pipes. Remember this was shot in 2005. This is the best that I was able to do, Ken

Very sorry to hear this. Was just thinking of one of his old tag lines he used here when posting
a few days ago, drinking related quote about logging.

Hello, I had some digging to do but found the video of Gypo at the :Jokers" GTG. There is no audio for the first 5-7 minutes. Gypo is on at around 5.35 This is an old video and I did not have very good equipment. His cut is the first on on pipes. Remember this was shot in 2005. This is the best that I was able to do, Ken

The audio kicked in around 18 seconds.

Great video!

Whoever was running the Disston 100/101 has one of the few running ones I have seen. They are a very weird fuel system

He sure had some great landscape pics of around Atlin lake, he was always sending me pics of the wide open spaces up there.
Our community lost a lot of great pictures and videos years ago when the site crashed/was hacked. There is no one to blame it is just the nature of our digital world. It is sad we have now also lost a great member to boot.

Our community lost a lot of great pictures and videos years ago when the site crashed/was hacked. There is no one to blame it is just the nature of our digital world. It is sad we have now also lost a great member to boot.

Bill, John actually gave me his Photobucket account and password but I could never get it to work, I wonder if any other members would have the correct password. John always contacted me when he had problems with his internet and losing his passwords to this site. He had forgotten his password to Photobucket and had given me several to try but none would open the account. He never told me if he had shared it with others but that would not be a surprise if he did, he also gave me permission to use or post any of the pics if I could find a way to open Photobucket.

Latest posts

Back