RReidnauer-RiverRat2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffinIA

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
IE: McCulloch Timber Bear, Backfiring and missing
Runs Great now
Wanted to make sure you guys saw this.

Thank You,I never thought that something that had spark and would (sort of run) Would be a bad ignition mod, But it was. I put the new one on Yesterday and choked it once it fired and put the choke off and it runs like brand new!You Guys rock Thanks!

Yeah Me 2

That's (hopefully) why we're all here. Glad to help, and thanks for the acknowledgment. :)

+1,,,,,

Glad it runs good,,,, it's fun to get an old one going.....thats been down for a while,,:laugh:
Ive got an old 056 Mag II that the carb is kicking my buttocks on right now but I've got an Ace up my sleeve for it,,, Lakeside53 is helping me on it,,,
Thank God,,,,:angel: He's really a good dude and helps lots of us,,, thats what this place is all about,,, I dont make my main living with saw work but some in my family stihl do,,, So I have learned how to work on them to help them out and eventually I want to open a OPE dealership when I retire from my day job....

Thanks for the kind words, You :rock: your own self!!!!

Ya better have some good hearing protection when you run that saw!!!!!

Latest posts

Back