Safety Gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ear buds are Ipod ear thingies. Or the dog next door is a Bud. Or beer. Or something to change your mood.

I was thinking that a jackstrap might be a bastardization for jockstrap?

Humptulips, our moss has ash in it! Don't try that here.

Also, it didn't work for my weight loss program to have to walk through the chaser outhouse in the woods. And he tried so hard. Then one day, the yarder moved to a setting in his former outhouse, and things changed.

Around here stag is a verb not a noun. Why all the funny spelling of corks the stores back in the day had "no corks allowed " signs sometimes the hardware stores had no caulk [yes I know its the proper spelling]

Ear buds are Ipod ear thingies. Or the dog next door is a Bud. Or beer. Or something to change your mood.

I was thinking that a jackstrap might be a bastardization for jockstrap?

Humptulips, our moss has ash in it! Don't try that here.

Also, it didn't work for my weight loss program to have to walk through the chaser outhouse in the woods. And he tried so hard. Then one day, the yarder moved to a setting in his former outhouse, and things changed.

I noticed when I worked up by Morton there was a lack of good quality moss. You really need to be in vine maple country to be sure of a good supply of natural TP.

I noticed when I worked up by Morton there was a lack of good quality moss. You really need to be in vine maple country to be sure of a good supply of natural TP.

You just want to make sure and not get the moss from Hemlock...Pat and I know of a guy...LOL...that got hemlock poisoning from that!

Yep, ####-tickets are what we call them Jake. Never go over the hill without paper or water. Never #### in your own strip either. If ya got a whiny choker setter, #### on a log directly above the easiest point to slide the nub of a choker under.

I need help...

First time that was to happen to me I would be packing the saw's crummy handles with a ripe turd. Don't get mad get even.

Last edited:
First time that was to happen to me I would be packing the saw's crummy handles with a ripe turd. Don't get mad get even.

Lol, I've never done it, but it was done to me a few times. I broke in on chokers, and did that gig for a few years. Somebody always had to screw with me. I wasn't even a whiny hooker.
Best not to start feech wars. You end up with a fecological disaster site.

Lol, I've never done it, but it was done to me a few times. I broke in on chokers, and did that gig for a few years. Somebody always had to screw with me. I wasn't even a whiny hooker.
Best not to start feech wars. You end up with a fecological disaster site.

I agree, I'm all for some jokes, but fecological disasters aren't good for anyone:msp_ohmy:. Having a cutter that has hooked makes a big difference when it comes time for having lift trees.

I agree, I'm all for some jokes, but fecological disasters aren't good for anyone:msp_ohmy:. Having a cutter that has hooked makes a big difference when it comes time for having lift trees.

For sure. I think the only reason I got the job I have now is because I payed my dues in the rigging and sat in the yarder seat. I'm not the greatest faller to ever walk the earth by a long shot, but I respect what the guys in the brush do, and I'm careful not to #### 'em.

I know the cable well enough. Even tie a knot in an arch line?

Scanned0006.jpg

Randy, every tree in the pictures you post are what would be considered "big" logs now. I am waiting for one generous day when you just unload an entire volume of your collection onto here so that I can "oooh" and "ahhhh" for an hour instead of your one pic teasers we're used to. :msp_thumbup:

####, Randys swinging his big wood around again.

I would have caught up with this thread sooner, but those damn snoz-wangers and vermicious kinids are a ##### to do battle with. Especially when I forget my bucks, jims, hose hangers, snoodles, and head bucket.

####, Randys swinging his big wood around again.

I would have caught up with this thread sooner, but those damn snoz-wangers and vermicious kinids are a ##### to do battle with. Especially when I forget my bucks, jims, hose hangers, snoodles, and head bucket.

especially when you leave your geegaws, jerridoos, fooforaws, whistle whompers, slimmy cats, and husketoons at the house in the morning cause you're in a hurry

Funny stuff. HBRN is going to be busy for a week finding definitions for all those terms you guys used.

I'm headed for the woods. Gotta practice my posing and wannabe-ing. I just wish I disn't have to get up so damn early to do it. :)

Back