Saw and Work Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terence Hill

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi,

my Name is Stefan and this is my first Post in an International Board. Im 20 Years old an bought my fist Saw with 17. A Stihl 440. I like Stihl but other manufacturer like Husquvarna/Jonsereds, Solo would be fine too.
My English isn`t very good, but i hope you can understand.

I´ll show you some Pictures....i hope thast ok^^.

Foto.jpg

This is our Fendt Farmer 3s. Small and agile. Good for the bavarian forest.

P1000184.jpg

My first and favorite Saw.

P1000183.jpg

This is my 031. I don´t use ist, i think the condition is fine.

DSC00007_edited.jpg

My Stihl 064 with broken crankshaft. I replaced it and now it works perfect.

P1000301.jpg

P1000343.jpg

P1000317.jpg

Altogether, in the back you can see my Contra. I ?restore? (right?) it.

Terrence,

Welcome and Hello!!

Nice Pics!

Your old Fendt is a classy old Gal! Love the Headlights!LOL!
It's in really good shape!

Your C1 is not seen here and is unusual for having the windscreen.
Americans don't see Motorcycles the same way Euro's do.

Make sure to stick around and join in more often!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Welcome Stefan!
Very nice equipment you have! I like your home made firewood box on the Fendt, and your chainsaw mill!:clap:
You will fit in just fine here. And your English is far better than my German:(

welcome to the site. You live in a great country. I am planning to visit there one day.

I am like you I love stihl but husky, dolmar, jonsered are all great saws. stihl is my favorate though!

I like german products the best! they just hold up.

Where is that town you live in? That BMW looks like its parked on a parking garage ion a big city

Servus,:)

i parked the Car in Ingolstadt, thats near to my home. 10 minutes to drive. I life in a smaler Village. There is EADS, they build the Eurofighter (final assembly).

I think you know Ingolstadt, ist called "Auditown".

The small Wood we have is near Regensburg, east Bavaria. There is my second Home, but my Saws are allway with me:greenchainsaw:

In Germany you don't need a saw, bigger than a 660. A bar with 50cm would do it mostley. Other Guys have big Bars on the Saws, but i stick to the rule (?)

1hp per 4 inch of Bar. So i have the 440 with a 15 inch Bar and the 064 with 20 inch.
In German, Pro 1Ps 10cm Schienenlänge.

The Saws aren't oversized and make a good speed in the Wood. So "We are Stihls, and we gonna clean your Wood":laugh:

@josh1981 Yes, visit us. The nearest i come to America, was in Holiday. One time in Mexico and Dominican Republic.

Ahh man Audi is a great car. I might get a vw next time. It's very high on my list. You live in a great country. Nice people beautiful women great health care best cars and chainsaws in the world best products in world.

Send a few of those older German women my way!

Btw getting a ms441 this sat if not 460 see what they have at store.

I wish I could move to germany.

Buy a Merc or a Beamer^^

Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat all the same. When you buy an Seat Exeo, you get an old Audi A4 with a normal Price. But its better for Volkswagen, you buy a Product thats fully developed, because they have no costs. The Product ist alredy there.
They Build the Same ####, but say "Look a new Car"! Technical its an old Audi A4 with new cloth.

Bmw and Merc have running Costs to engineer a Car. They can't say "Dad (VW), i need a Knob for my air con"
They hafe to build it!

Stay in the USA, the Saws are Cheaper^^. And go for the 460. Looks better than the 441.

5b0d841a.jpg

Equipment for our Winch.

20d25d29.jpg

Aluminium Tape, to deflect the heat.

I've bought a new muffler, because the old was broken, while i carve the Christmas Tree.

5bcebf1b.jpg

d9208427.jpg

This is the Muffler from a 660. For the old 064, you need an adapter. My Dealer in i were :dizzy:. Then we call Stihl^^.

P1000309.jpg

When i bought the Saw, there were no Ignition. The Universal Module does not fit, so you have to find a old Ignition cause you can't buy it new. Wait and pray. After 3 Weeks i've found one. It's rare.

Last edited:
P1000346.jpg

Thats a cool Sticker. "Warning Suction Area"...."Keep away Children, Animals and small Cars. :cheers:

Nice people beautiful women great health care best cars and chainsaws in the world best products in world.

You have forgot the Autobahn.

Last edited:
How could I forget that lol

Nice setup and machines

I wish a BMW but canyou haul a trailer full of wood with it lol

I drive a Toyota corolla and can haul trailer with wood stihl tools etc got it before the trouble started lol

Why 460 over 441 is there that much difference between them

hi

What's your occupation?Are you a casual user of saws?Small firewood business?I always enjoy photos from Germany with scenic woods shots.Welcome.Keep on with the photos. Gary

I make Firewood for my Oven and take Care about our small Wood.
I use my Saws but i don't need them all.
Its a hobby Today i take 440 tomorrow 064, you know.

post script

I'm the proud owner of two bmw k1200lt's.Im looking forward to a motorcycle tour through Germany.Are you familiar with those bikes?When riding into biker bars alot of people take notice.

I'm the proud owner of two bmw k1200lt's.Im looking forward to a motorcycle tour through Germany.Are you familiar with those bikes?When riding into biker bars alot of people take notice.

Yes, my Fahter has R1100RT, but he has sold it. No Time to drive and i'm not licensed to drive a big Bike over 125ccm.

In the Factory i work, we make Parts for BMW, BMW Motorrad, RR, Mini, Bentley, Mercedes, Audi, KTM. Im at the Turning Centers. I've learnd "Feinwerkmechaniker" or "Maschinenbauer". I make CNC Programms and rigg Machines. Now i make a training to the Maschinenbau Meister. I can open my own Factory or theach apprentice, when i pass it.

Our Boss would like a Custom Bike, so we and our sister Factorys build this, in my eyes a ugly thing. Before it was a Prototyp K1200S with Engine from a K1300S.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBg4TemoDeY&feature=related

Now back to Topic:)

I've made a few Stupid Videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M81rcxv2No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szlo_hy4vrU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq5nKur5Y60

Countryside...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAcOPXaw-5c

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back