Saws out the door...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Guys...if you need or want a new Husky give me a call...for the next week i am going to be blowing saws out the door...I have a surplus inventory...and need to get rid of them....my building price will remain the same....but the saw prices should be pretty darn cheap...let me know...for example...how about 3120's 880usd delivered?????

Dennis
250-674-3652
(wont be around Sat or Sun)

Dennis,
you creep, Talk me into RED / BLACK !
Then put the orange ones on sale !
Guess you have to compete with Lowe's.

Dennis,
Since it's OK for you to post prices here, can you post delivered prices for all of the saws you want to sell? If not post them, maybe make a list that you could attach to private emails if requested? I think that having all the numbers in front me makes decisions and comparisons a lot easier.

By the way, I have some feelers out for the Lefty.

Thanks

Ok guys I am back in the store today..I probably wont have much time for emails today...but if you want to give me a call please do...Pricing will end at the end of the week or until stock lasts..

Dennis
250-674-3562

Thank God you're back. Knowing that you weren't around this weekend was making me antsy and confused. How much for a 385?

Well I hope i replied to everyones emails..I have been swamped with them and may have missed a couple...please let me know if i did...didnt mean to....obviously everyone has realized where the deals lie..in the big saws...especially the 3120's....I have a special deal for them if they go straight to Ken Dunn for the extra special mods...I think you will like them...ask Doug...hehe...just email me about that...if you are serious...

Once again..this deal goes to the end of the week only....unless my stock is gone first.....the 351's are gone as of this evening...as are the 365's....1 2149 left...I know its not Husky..but I had a few...

Latest posts

Back