Scammer in the trading post.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I can't say much because the guys finally about to go down, thank God!

I will just say, about 6 months ago, I got scammed on 15K. The guy somehow got into my computer and took over Ebay and everything!

Well I first reported it to the IC3, which by the way, is a waste of time. Never heard another word of it from them. Then I contacted a friend in the county police scam division. Well he at first figured they we're out of the country, but he stayed with the case and recently let us know that they're about to take him down and he is in the U.S. Iknow one thing, I would pay the money all over again just to be face to face with this creep. Man I can't wait for the day they call me to tell me the court date!

I'm hoping to file a lawsuit against him for the money back and however much I can get for pain and suffering. I mean, this about ruined me so I think he owes me more than the money. Dont y'all?

Sorry to hijack, just figured this to be a good thread to share the info and give a heads up.

Most likely even Interpol won't want to do anything, let alone the FBI. . . These guys are in Nigeria, and the like.

Most you can do is get some fun out'a the deal. . . String them along and waste their time, make them spend money to ship things, make them take pictures of themselves with signs that read funny things in Engrish, that they don't know what it means. Something like "I like the man missile" and such. There's a website dedicated to such fun things, where scammers are messed with.

Isn't that website named ebola monkey man or something like that?

scam in return

There have always been stories of phone numbers in scams that they trick you into calling that supposedly end up costing you something like $2500.00 a min.Some off shore thing.Send the scammer one of those numbers and tell him that you would like to discuss further transactions!

Call me old fashioned, but thats why I've never done any on-line banking. If I were to lose 15K I'd be ruined. I don't even have my Pay-Pal account through my primary bank. Its at another bank, and I never let it get above a $1500 balance. I never transfer money from it to my primary bank either. Call me paranoid.

Latest posts

Back