• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Screws hardware

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Local Stihl Dealer Has These Kits For 29.99 With 100’s Of Fine And Coarse Screws( All T27) Bar Nuts ,Carb Nuts
Did you use them?

Curious about the condition in six months or year. I don't mind new or used as long as the plating is good. I'm sure OEM screws are stronger for things like case screws and cylinder bases.

5910 007 1061
Tempting but I have most of odd threads and nuts in stock. The machine thread screws is what I use the most. Missing 4-6mm fine thread most times. Anything with flathead type also gets updated. Might be worth looking into larger new stuff unless I find a bunch of used ones.
This week I'll have a good idea of sizes and amounts needed. Have to make a list for just these screws.

What kind you got 6mm or 5mm?
Prefer the longer stuff from 1" and up in those.
Most of the 4mm screws are around an inch or shorter. I don’t measure much in mm lengths just thread size mostly.
Well if you don't measure the length you will run into trouble.

T27 is all that really matters.
Silver
Gold
Ect
AM or OE
You've been staring at that pile so.....
If you want AM just buy from any sponsor, Bruce, or Farmertec. If none of those three work give me a detailed list of what you want but I need specifics. If you have old round head straight slot screws I will gladly buy or trade for them.

If you have old round head straight slot screws I will gladly buy or trade for them.
How many boxes you want? I have full boxes of straight slotted machine screws in all pitches. I don't use them at all. Inherited literally full boxes if them and they are all sitting in drawers in the shop. I mostly use Holo-Chrome socket head caps.

How many boxes you want? I have full boxes of straight slotted machine screws in all pitches. I don't use them at all. Inherited literally full boxes if them and they are all sitting in drawers in the shop. I mostly use Holo-Chrome socket head caps.
Specifically OEM Stihl 5mm x 20mm

Back