Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute, blonde, great body, gainfully employed, seems to have good financial sense, good values, calm, kind, not dramatic, dog/cat owner, almost an empty nester, loves to travel, loves outdoors. All in all, I’d say the best overall gal I’ve come across that’s mutually interested.
From what I remember about being out there, I would devote full attention to that one. Sounds like a combination of attributes that would be very hard to duplicate.

As Imus in the morning used to say: "When that gold ring passes by, you better grab it". Opportunity does not always repeat itself.

Getting a women can be similar to getting your car fixed.
Pick two :laugh:.
View attachment 953349
That's awesome...never though of it in regards to a woman.

I have found the really good looking ones who fall for you too quickly either have (yet to be exposed) character flaws and/or expect a sugar daddy or will move on from you in a short time when the find the next best thing.

From what I remember about being out there, I would devote full attention to that one. Sounds like a combination of attributes that would be very hard to duplicate.

As Imus in the morning used to say: "When that gold ring passes by, you better grab it". Opportunity does not always repeat itself.
Oh, I definitely am!

Some snow blowers have a small pump that puts a small amount of fuel in the carb to start it. I have not seen anything similiar to that on a chainsaw. Plus carbs on snow blowers are usually gravity fed with a float bowl. Chainsaws are not. The carbs on snow blowers work different and are easier to start.
Oddly enough, my best starting saw is one I ran over( don’t ask)🤪
Normally 1pull above 40 , 2 if it’s cold out.
Contemplating running over the rest of em!!

Oddly enough, my best starting saw is one I ran over( don’t ask)🤪
Normally 1pull above 40 , 2 if it’s cold out.
Contemplating running over the rest of em!!
Well my point is you cannot compare the way a snow blower starts to the way a chainsaw starts.

Two different technologies.

I have found the really good looking ones who fall for you quickly either have (yet to be exposed) character flaws and/or expect a sugar daddy or will move on from you in a short time when the find the next best thing.
Svk all horsing around aside I hope you find the perfect one. She’s out there.
now back to the horsing around , in times like this, remember...... see attact

Attachments

• E750D804-CFDA-4D45-A9F9-2A9D96897CB5.png
    E750D804-CFDA-4D45-A9F9-2A9D96897CB5.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 32
Cute, blonde, great body, gainfully employed, seems to have good financial sense, good values, calm, kind, not dramatic, dog/cat owner, almost an empty nester, loves to travel, loves outdoors. All in all, I’d say the best overall gal I’ve come across that’s mutually interested.
She sounds wonderful.

I have found the really good looking ones who fall for you quickly either have (yet to be exposed) character flaws and/or expect a sugar daddy or will move on from you in a short time when the find the next best thing.
Well then lets think about it in regards to a saw; I hope you find a good running slightly used pro saw that doesn't leak too much and is easy to start :laughing: . And a side tensioner for the win :numberone:.
I think after doing some reading here of the recent posts that I am happy to have been married now 48 years.
Congrats :).
I'm not there yet, but I'm very grateful I'm not looking too :yes:.

Well then lets think about it in regards to a saw; I hope you find a good running slightly used pro saw that doesn't leak too much and is easy to start :laughing: . And a side tensioner for the win :numberone:.

Congrats :).
I'm not there yet, but I'm very grateful I'm not looking too :yes:.
You guys are killing me!🤪🤪🤪

I think after doing some reading here of the recent posts that I am happy to have been married now 48 years.
I’ve been happily married for 13 years but you have way more experience…….. Can you please share your top 3 tips on how to be married for that long?

Don’t let that eat at ya buddy. A good woman ( and I got the best second go around!) can take away a lot of bad in a hurry. Hang in there.

No worries! Water under the bridge at this point. Her loss!!

I know I’ll find someone eventually. Not at all concerned. Just need to kiss a few frogs along the way lol

Count your blessings my friend.

I put 21 years into the first one.
21 yrs of experience of what you don't want and or what not to do.
I think I had about that, but I wasn't married. That being said, I'm still learning :).
I’ve been happily married for 13 years but you have way more experience…….. Can you please share your top 3 tips on how to be married for that long?
One rule we have is; always try to take to the other person at ;least two times when there's an issue, after that write it down(that's non emotional and fact), if that doesn't work bring someone else in to help.
In 15yrs theres only been a couple letters written, you know who wrote them, I ain't got time for writing I'm on the internet :badpc: :lol:.

Latest posts

Back