Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Bidenomics, here’s what $17 will buy you at Taco John’s. I doubt I’ll ever go back here.

Remember when they said $15 an hour food wages wouldn’t impact prices… They lied.
View attachment 1143145
Our money is nearly worthless anymore.....

Speaking of Bidenomics, here’s what $17 will buy you at Taco John’s. I doubt I’ll ever go back here.

Remember when they said $15 an hour food wages wouldn’t impact prices… They lied.
View attachment 1143145
The robots are coming, and soon so labor won't be an issue 🤐

The robots are coming, and soon so labor won't be an issue 🤐
I wonder if they will want tips????
Went to a Domino's the other day to pick up a small pizza for lunch. All the guy did was slide it across the counter. No bringing me refills or wiping down a table after I left but I still got pressured for a minimum 15 percent tip.
For what???? Good grief.

Went to a Domino's the other day to pick up a small pizza for lunch. All the guy did was slide it across the counter. No bringing me refills or wiping down a table after I left but I still got pressured for a minimum 15 percent tip.
For what???? Good grief.
That's a prime case for zip as a tip.

For what???? Good grief.
Gratuity is to be earned,, Not expected.. Or entitled.. When I was a teenager I made $1.50/ hr as a waiter.. If you wanted cash, you had to earn it. Anyone who expects gratuity can go hold a sign on the exit ramp... When I leave tips it's because someone deserves it.

Chipper has me laughing again. :laugh: This is reaction to pics of a Stihl saw that was damaged by a falling tree.:laugh:

View attachment 1143114
Just another stihl, I laughed when I smashed mine too, what was I supposed to do?
Actually though, I typically ❤️ a post with a picture, most times it's better than having to read a description, but there are a few guys who can properly describe something.
I am glad I could make you :laugh:.

We knew better, the owners aren’t absorbing the additional expense. Fat chance.

Latest posts

Back