Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In today's shop news. Side wall is up. Need to finish getting screws in it tomorrow. My neighbor came over and gave me a hand. Ordered some steel after work, hoping it comes in a few days. I'd really like to get the front covered and just have to worry about the lean to this weekend.

Attachments

• 20240415_194529.jpg
    20240415_194529.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
In today's shop news. Side wall is up. Need to finish getting screws in it tomorrow. My neighbor came over and gave me a hand. Ordered some steel after work, hoping it comes in a few days. I'd really like to get the front covered and just have to worry about the lean to this weekend.
Looks awesome Sean, I'm excited for you.
I've got the cash for my bay doors now, need to start checking the prices a bit closer and maybe get the lean-to doors ordered up. Still considering building the main door out of steel insulated panels and having it as a slider on the inside as I have enough room inside to do that. Never seen it done quite like I've been thinking, but that doesn't mean it won't work :).

My wife said, the gutters need cleaned go get the tractor, so off I go to get the apple box on the forks, and we got after it,

Resized-20240415-160747-S.jpg

They really needed it too, so it took a while to go all the way around the house, but we got R done!

SR

My wife said, the gutters need cleaned go get the tractor, so off I go to get to get the apple box on the forks, and we got after it,

Resized-20240415-160747-S.jpg

They really needed it too, so it took a while to go all the way around the house, but we got R done!

SR
How much you guys charge lol.
Oh wait, I ripped mine off because I got sick of cleaning them.

Hi guys,

I am still alive. Been very busy at work, been working extra as I am planning to camp in the boundary waters for about a month this summer (multiple long weekend trips plus a two week jaunt in early July). Gotta make hay while the sun shines-pay the wolf and the tax man now so I can enjoy summer later.

Probably won't see me around here much till early May but I am always a PM away if you need me.
Good to hear from ya!

Redwood makes crappy firewood
Guess they can make Lincoln Logs out of it... The one's I got for Christmas in 1962 are redwood. My kids played with them (along with the 100s of additional ones I made from white pine) and my grandsons will be playing with them in the coming years. The red wood ones are nicer than the pine. 😉

Guess they can make Lincoln Logs out of it... The one's I got for Christmas in 1962 are redwood. My kids played with them (along with the 100s of additional ones I made from white pine) and my grandsons will be playing with them in the coming years. The red wood ones are nicer than the pine. 😉
I had those, lol. Well, grandparents had a big set that my mom played with…handed down…so we got to play with them when we visited.

Back