Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a 044 Pro a while back...lol!
289a27022f6853f8eb88a2f85ab95cb7.jpg

I got one in my back room right now, but it is much better looking than that yours. It's one of my favorites.

It ran poorly last week; the tank vent line seems to have developed a split. It would start great, run great for 5 minutes, and then fall off & die like a teenager freshly kicked in the nuts. It would fall off engine RPM faster than simply running out of fuel, and then it wouldn't restart. Until the next day.

All is well with it now.

I got one in my back room right now, but it is much better looking than that yours. It's one of my favorites.

It ran poorly last week; the tank vent line seems to have developed a split. It would start great, run great for 5 minutes, and then fall off & die like a teenager freshly kicked in the nuts. It would fall off engine RPM faster than simply running out of fuel, and then it wouldn't restart. Until the next day.

All is well with it now.
Well it looked bad when I got it but you should see it now![emoji6][emoji41][emoji7]

That's what I thought and then it all had the dark line down the middle when split. I brought it home to mix with the pine for the outside fire pit and thought I'd ask before i burned good firewood in the pit.
Save it for the stove. it's good for fall and spring. now if it was spruce................................................

Sure am Steve. It opened the 15th here but the weather has not been good! I plan on getting started next week though! Getting the pool closed up this week so that wont be over my head! Lol! Seeing any big ones?

That 044 Pro was at Kris's gtg but you wouldn't have recognized it and not sure if you ran it!

Sure am Steve. It opened the 15th here but the weather has not been good! I plan on getting started next week though! Getting the pool closed up this week so that wont be over my head! Lol! Seeing any big ones?

That 044 Pro was at Kris's gtg but you wouldn't have recognized it and not sure if you ran it!
not seein any big ones but the deer wiped me out of sweet corn this summer and i'm on the warpath. i didn't run much at Kris's cause of my back.

Back