Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank I am new! Been firewood scrounging with my dad since I was old enough to pick up a stick. Figured it was time to join like minded people with an obsession for firewood and chainsaws 😂
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the place where you talk about anything. Make sure you keep the scrounging pics to a minimum!:laughing:

I thought the ms170 was for twigs.🤣
I think they fall in the baby it and never push it and it will be ok category. It is quite hard to go from running pro saws to running homeowner specials. two completely different worlds!
Idk about the ms 170 but the 180c we used as truck saws got the crap ran out of them and no love. Always hung in there.
My 180 is my favorite trail saw. Rides around in the bucket and pulls the 14" bar like a champ.
I thought the ms170 was for twigs.🤣
Shhhh don't tell anyone, but I have three.
20240215_213540.jpg
Well, I mean there not mine! I'm just holding on to them fir a friend! 🤥

Well Gents, good news! I actually have a market for saw waste. No @Squareground3691, not saw waste as in Husqvarna. Saw waste as in saw waste. A gall in town with horses says she will take all I can bring her. $20 a bag. Three bags a trip per firewood delivery, pays for my fuel! Sun shines on a dog's butt every now and then! 👍
20240215_173057.jpg20240215_174940.jpg20240215_181418.jpg
That's Ol yeller working as the saw dust catch. Frame, handles and wheels finally rotted of but she just won't give up! 🥹

Well Gents, good news! I actually have a market for saw waste. No @Squareground3691, not saw waste as in Husqvarna. Saw waste as in saw waste. A gall in town with horses says she will take all I can bring her. $20 a bag. Three bags a trip per firewood delivery, pays for my fuel! Sun shines on a dog's butt every now and then! 👍
View attachment 1154359View attachment 1154361View attachment 1154362
That's Ol yeller working as the saw dust catch. Frame, handles and wheels finally rotted of but she just won't give up! 🥹
Sorry but we already have an @Sawdust Man ur gonna have to keep ur name KK.:yes::drinkingcoffee:

View attachment 1154359View attachment 1154361View attachment 1154362

You will probably find a buyer for the giant cookies too.

Women like to display things on them. My wife used some clean ones as platters when she hosted a hen-do a while ago.

I've been thinking Gentleman. For every action. ☝️There is an equal reaction.
Action: Shorter bar on big power saw.
Reaction: Shorter cut time through big log.
🤔
Sounds good to me!🤷

Goodnight Gents.🥱

Cut safe, stay sharp and be aware!😴
but but but .... what about my 170 with a 48" ?????
I will say I bought a pro mac 850 ( 85ish cc) that had a 16" bar on it. WOW would it eat a 16" log!!

Latest posts

Back