Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 degrees C this morning, supposed to go to -7 this afternoon, that's 52-19 for the non metric folks, and possibly 6-12 inches of snow. Maple trees are budding. Weird year
When I got up it was 4° and -14° wind chill. Need lots of :drinkingcoffee: this morning. May also be why @farmer steve is having trouble with his stove. He should try plugging it into 220 volts. 110 doesn't seem to be enough.

Can't get mine hot enough to fry an egg. Not sure the problem. Maybe need a new stove. :surprised3:
View attachment 1157470
Looks like you got one of those build back better stoves, the question is, are you happy 😂.
Hauled a few cases of eggs the other day.
Not sure what the games all about, no tic tacs in sight.
20240223_150834.jpg
Tic tags and eggs make about as much sense as the directions on this can of "one coat coverage guaranteed", or the build back better program they want us on :dumb:

20240227_120256.jpg

20240227_120246.jpg

11 degrees C this morning, supposed to go to -7 this afternoon, that's 52-19 for the non metric folks, and possibly 6-12 inches of snow. Maple trees are budding. Weird year
Definitely weird. We worked with the doors open yesterday. That is by far the earliest. Normally we start that in early April.

I hope the weather settles down, this is not good for my apple trees.

I looked before I sealed the trailer and they were all white lol.
I've hauled a lot of eggs, never seen that before, guessing it had something to do with the packaging/how they were on the pallets, but I couldn't see it from the ground.

These up and down temps lately make me want to ask any of you that have wives that are having hot flashes to keep them away from the thermostats. Then that made me think of a time when I went to a friends house early one morning. It was the dead of winter and as I drove up to the back porch the kitchen door flew open and his wife comes out the door completely naked. Guess she was having a really bad hot flash and she didn't care who saw her.

A while back there was a female in here from "Warshington". I think she had the hots for @olyman and @Whitespider

LOL
On the upside she'd probably be supportive of their hobbies. Then again, I've had woman pretend to be interested in the things I was interested in and when they thought they "had me" their colors changed... and I changed them out. 😉 I have a keeper in my life now...

Back