Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stuff you find when cleaning up your basement

Wife told me her sister is coming for Easter

Means my two nephews will be sleeping in my ā€œman caveā€ on the couch.

Had to clean all the hunting stuff up off the couch and found 8 boxes of 5.56

Sweet
I picked up a bunch right before the covid price skyrocket! 101692960_3206195929401407_64963974512246784_o (1).jpg

The stuff you find when cleaning up your basement

Wife told me her sister is coming for Easter

Means my two nephews will be sleeping in my ā€œman caveā€ on the couch.

Had to clean all the hunting stuff up off the couch and found 8 boxes of 5.56

SweetView attachment 1159809
I've got a similar problem... I'm pretty sure I have at least a half case of 40 year old Asian AP BBs for a Russian thing but cannot figure out where it is... As I continue to clean out stuff I'm sure it will turn up.

My view for the next 3 days. My wife surprised me with a trip to Gulf Shores for Christmas. She arranged my time off and got both sets of grandparents to split staying with the boys. She's been here since Monday for work and we're going to relax or maybe go fishing. Should be a fun little trip.View attachment 1159745
Awesome, enjoy!

Nice discovery.šŸ‘

Looks like Mike won......View attachment 1159815
That would be my best buddy Mike, not uncle mustang Mike

Always a good time with him at camp, Iā€™m Jr so we always had two Mikes and two Mattā€™s

For various reasons, last year I had three other fellas rifle collections in the man cave last year

(House flood, Divorce and fear of legal issues)

I was wondering whoā€™s collection was the biggest

I lost

That would be my best buddy Mike, not uncle mustang Mike

Always a good time with him at camp, Iā€™m Jr so we always had two Mikes and two Mattā€™s

For various reasons, last year I had three other fellas rifle collections in the man cave last year

(House flood, Divorce and fear of legal issues)

I was wondering whoā€™s collection was the biggest

I lost
Guns, legal issues and New york.
It's a recurring theme anymore and i see where Remington Arms is leaving NYS for Georgia.

I guess i am the boring one in the crowd i only got .22LR, 32 and 30-06 i got plenty but would like to find a few boxes of each for a reasonable price specially 32's they are really difficult to find!
32 special?

I have I think 6 boxes

Gotta buy it whenever you see it

Back