Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tree guy just dropped a load of Cherry on my court. I've got to go down to my Daughters, 2 doors down, and drop the Brush Bandit off my JD X738, to take my splitter over to the logs. Then put a small trailer on my JD X500 to load the wood into as I split. Get it split, moved, and stacked in one fell swoop. My back lasts longer if I can mix the steps up, instead of trying to split it all at once.
r19nB3Z.jpg

My Tree guy just dropped a load of Cherry on my court. I've got to go down to my Daughters, 2 doors down, and drop the Brush Bandit off my JD X738, to take my splitter over to the logs. Then put a small trailer on my JD X500 to load the wood into as I split. Get it split, moved, and stacked in one fell swoop. My back lasts longer if I can mix the steps up, instead of trying to split it all at once.
r19nB3Z.jpg
Doesn't get much better than that!
Nice score.

Last 2 truckloads of wood from my old new best friend's best neighbor.
20240319_123433.jpg20240319_134341.jpg
He did ask if I was still interested in more (of course I am.) He purchased an empty lot down the road from his house and there is a load of logs the developer has from clearing. Said he would get them for me if he can. 👍

Latest posts

Back