Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im here to impress

What can I say.

Tune in next week for more unless trick that you already know

Show Off 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

Well I was hoping it was just a sheared woodruff key.

It doesn't take a large air leak to cause issues in a hydraulic system but that's usually the case when you have an airleak at the pump case halves or pump seal. The oil in the tank should provide enough head pressure to keep from sucking enough air there to cause a big problem.

It'll help once you get that gauge installed.
To clear up my confusion, I assumed NPTF meant NPT 'Fine'. It doesn't. Checked the hose fittings with standard NPT fittings. One is JIC 8 (1/2" NPT x 14 tpi) and the other is a JIC 12 (3/4" NPT x 14 tpi).

I'm assuming the control valve is a flare female fitting. Can't find a street tee in JIC. Can I use a a 3/4" NPTF street tee (3000 psi rating)?
IMG_2702.JPG

Thanks for the best wishes. If you keep that up you will be following in the footsteps of an AS great, "Sagetown". He said Happy Birthday to every body on AS, I think.
Mis Larry. Often think of him when I see an Oklahoma license plate, a tall ladder on a house, or a stuck tractor.
What's it mean if you check your old messages and there is a line through the persons name?
They canceled their membership/account here.
There most likely on opeforum if it who I'm thinking of. I can also relay a phone number to him if you'd like.

Back