Searching for John Deere 8 (mighty mite)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmbrman

lmbrman

stumped
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll just keep waiting and watching. What branding was on the blue one? I haven't researched it enough, I figured there were only the red and green versions...

I had to check the saw pile to answer because I could not recall. Both red and blue are remington branded, but the blue one is a sportsman and has a larger bore. Everything else seems interchangeable. Red one is a delux.

67L36Driver
Last edited:
old 040

old 040

Addicted to ArboristSite
just watched one go for crazy money a few days ago on ebay, it was a nice original model 8, i think it sold around $250.!, geuss i should have asked more for mine, looks like any saws under a tractor brand label sell for way more than standard versions:msp_sneaky:

SkippyKtm

SkippyKtm

The Lorax, my FIL rip...
just watched one go for crazy money a few days ago on ebay, it was a nice original model 8, i think it sold around $250.!, geuss i should have asked more for mine, looks like any saws under a tractor brand label sell for way more than standard versions:msp_sneaky:

Yep, I like to collect the Echo based John Deere chainsaws, I'm always a sucker for one of those..!:msp_drool:

SkippyKtm

SkippyKtm

The Lorax, my FIL rip...
Here's a few links, the first one is a broken(!) JD 55SV presently going for $150:
LINK

The second one is for 2 JD chainsaws one of them being a JD 91.
LINK

EDIT: Looks like that non running John Deere 55SV went for $255...

Last edited:

Latest posts