• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Several ported saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
IMG_6506.JPG

I need some money for another venture, so I'm entertaining the idea of selling off some saws and parts. If anyone is interested I can get more info.

Left to right, starting at the top...

JMS ported 036. Nice saw to start with, it was completely rebuilt with OEM parts, the cases were powdercoated along with the muffler (by @glock37 ). It does have an AM Farmertec clutch cover and large dual spikes.

@old-cat ported 357xp (listed separately).

@The Guru Mastermind Solo 665/7910, UL 272 coil, 7900 full wrap and Pro Safety spikes.

Unknown porter 2-piece head 262xp. Needs a little work but in overall nice condition

@mdavlee 2171 w/ Dominant Saws forged Wiseco piston. Full wrap, large spikes and in super nice condition.

@old-cat ported 2152 w/ new 2153 (346xp) P&C. Has HDA-199 carb and intake and metal clamp. Also a pretty nice used saw. (also listed separately).

Ooooooh, that 2171 is fantastic looking saw, someone buy it. Im beginning to have a dangerous attraction to the redheads

Latest posts

Back