Several saws I want to part with.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyM

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I want to unload a few saws. Here's what I have.

Brand new Makita DCS9000 (90cc) ($500 powerhead only)

Low hour demo Dolmar PS540 (w/ full warranty) ($275 w/ 16" B/C)

Brand new Dolmar PS540 ($300 w/16" B/C)

Brand new Dolmar PS6400 ($500 w/18" B/C)

Very clean and well maintained Dolmar 115i ($150 w/ 16" B/C)

A modified Solo 651 clean and in good shape ($150 w/ 16" B/C)

I can also outfit these saws with any bar and chain combos required.

I will post photos for anyone interested. These saws are going on ebay this weekend if there is no interest.

I will try to have pictures of the saws on here by Friday. Things are a little hectic at home right now (the wife and I are going through a seperation - we both are hoping will be temporary). She has the digital camera, so I have to borrow one, but I will get the photos on here.

Yes, Tony I recieved the PS 6400. Looks great, and I hope to try it out soon.
Thanks!

Yes, the 651 is here, (great job of packaging also). Looks to be the 2nd nice used saw I have bought from Tony. Have only had a chance to run it thru a couple of 6" pc's of cherry, looking forward to trying it out on a few larger pieces before long.
Thanks again.

Tony,

Yes I got the 115. Excellent packaging job. Saw was in even better shape then I had hoped for.
Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:
My phone is connected as far as I know! I am here. I will be answering emails tonight or tomorrow. Priorities have been a little rearranged due to happenings on the home front, so I am not able to answer emails daily as I used to, but I will respond. Bear with me.

TonyM said:
My phone is connected as far as I know! I am here. I will be answering emails tonight or tomorrow. Priorities have been a little rearranged due to happenings on the home front, so I am not able to answer emails daily as I used to, but I will respond. Bear with me.

NP Tony, thanks for responding to my email the other day and for confirming that you did indeed receive my money order.

WHen I called your number as is listed in your signature, it said that "This number has been disconnected".... weird. Your Hotmail email address works good though and that's fine.

-Rob

Makita 9000

The Makita 9000 saw arrived with an excellent packaging job as well. I wanted to test it before I posted a response which has taken a while.

Saw runs great with the 36" bar and full comp. chain. It had an 8 tooth rim which I was unsure about with that size bar. However it chewed through some 34" Silver Maple without any problem. That is until I hit the fist size rock in the middle on the second cut. Anyway it took a few weeks until I got back to cut the rest up and I am pleased with the saw and the deal.

Thanks Tony.

Latest posts

Back