Sharpening Advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call troll......there is no way that anybody is that damn stupid.....let me take that back..if your friend is truly that stupid outfit him with a helmet and do not let him operate any power equipment larger than a pencil sharpener.
Nope, not a Troll and not my friend - an employee of his. I've already cautioned the friend to have his worker's comp and business insurance in order if this guy still works for him.

Guess you missed the part where I said Troll.....not all trolls are bad....i troll several liberal websites on a regular basis... ;)

Lol sorry, guess I'm still too new to the site to know the term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol sorry, guess I'm still too new to the site to know the term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude rule number one, take nothing I say seriously unless it is about my daughters and what I intend to do to any young men when they come of age....that I am not joking about..I have a really, really sharp axe and property on the slopes of Fuji right next to suicide forest.......things can be arranged...other than that ignore me, laugh at me whatever I am game for most of it....

Dude rule number one, take nothing I say seriously unless it is about my daughters and what I intend to do to any young men when they come of age....that I am not joking about..I have a really, really sharp axe and property on the slopes of Fuji right next to suicide forest.......things can be arranged...other than that ignore me, laugh at me whatever I am game for most of it....
A always said that my daughters could date anyone anytime. Only rule is that the Rottweiler goes on all dates. Imagine the call "Daddy can you pick me up, Brutus ate my date"[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I call troll......there is no way that anybody is that damn stupid.....let me take that back..if your friend is truly that stupid outfit him with a helmet and do not let him operate any power equipment larger than a pencil sharpener.
fwiw - no offense taken - I've learned to read between the lines on this site. I pm'd you.

fwiw - no offense taken - I've learned to read between the lines on this site. I pm'd you.
thanks for the conversation. i honestly thought you were pulling our legs at first :) Now I do not feel so bad when I accidentally hit a piece of lava rock while cutting trees ha ha ha.

A always said that my daughters could date anyone anytime. Only rule is that the Rottweiler goes on all dates. Imagine the call "Daddy can you pick me up, Brutus ate my date"[emoji4]

I kinda like that idea! how many suitors per can of Alpo does one of those things consume?

I would assume only 6 or 7 cans a day if you take the food out of the can. Now if you leave it in the can it would slow the puppy down to maybe 3 cans a day
While my Dad worked out of the state for several years, when talking to my Mother on phone , I always said goodbye by reminding her to lock the doors, keep the guns loaded and the dog hungry. She felt better at home with Brutus . Better than ADT but cost more per month.[emoji4]

While my Dad worked out of the state for several years, when talking to my Mother on phone , I always said goodbye by reminding her to lock the doors, keep the guns loaded and the dog hungry. She felt better at home with Brutus . Better than ADT but cost more per month.[emoji4]

His favorite chew toy outside was a big chunk of conveyor belt from stone quarey. When he passed away at almost 15, he was napping in sunshine on patio. We should all be so lucky.

Yeah, just wanted to get everyone's attention. No idea what they were cutting. The clutch cover was gone and I haven't looked any further yet. I'm guessing it was doubling as a stump grinder.
Looks like he was cutting asphalt shingles or just asphalt.

Latest posts

Back